List of data entry work from home companies is up

OK. I’m done with the list of data entry work from home companies.

I would have been done sooner, but somehow I lost a 1/3 of the list towards the end and had to reconstruct it. That kind of thing doesn’t happen very often to me, but when it does it’s pretty annoying. LOL

Click here for the list of data entry work from home companies. I also have instructions for getting it in PDF format at that page.

I’d be curious to know how many of you are using RSS feed readers as that would be the smartest way to keep you notified of any updates to the list.

The rest of this is just me rambling about things I’ve been thinking about or dreaming about putting together to make people’s telecommuting searches easier, so feel free to ignore it. :-)

I’ve been thinking of how to improve on some of the automated ways that are available to pull back telecommuting job listings. I haven’t talked to much about those ways yet, because they tend to bring back quite a few scams (although if you follow the Rules page you should be fine).

Really the results from the automated systems need to go through additional filters (such as checking them against reasonable salary ranges at places like Salary.com or ones from the Occupational Outlook Handbook.

I actually have a system in mind that goes all the way from selecting search words to pulling back results and passing them through multiple filters, but we’re a long way from there.

The start of the idea was the telecommuting tool we put up here a while back and — um — pretty much kind of ignored (sorry). It’s still useful for someone who understands how to conduct proper telecommuting searches though.

If You're Struggling To Make Money Online - Click Here To Watch This Free Video And FINALLY Get Answers To All Of Your Questions About Making Money Online

Comments

1. I think your list is great and very helpful… I hope I’m not asking too much, but I desperately need a job, and it really needs to be home based. My problem is that I just got my legal transcription certification (well, that’s not the problem,) and last year when I started my classes there were tons of jobs listed on “Home job stop”; now there are very few and you must have experience. I know the economy has changed dramatically, but my current circumstance will not allow me to “pound the pavement” to look for a job. Do you have any suggestions, please? I’m not scared of hard work and I learn quickly. I’m just stuck right now….
    Thank you so much.

2. Wow, that surprises me, Amy.

I saved trancription companies for a separate list as there are so many of them.

Debra Turner who does the telecommuting product reviews has done quite a bit of legal transcription and regular transcription. We’ll start pulling things together, but I can’t guarantee how soon we can get the info up.

We’ll try to put it up in pieces. Paul

3. Margaret says:

Hi Paul!

Thank you for the list! You are appreciated! I will be checking on it today. Yes, I am using the RSS Feed. Nice little free tool to get all of the updates.

Hey, any bloggers out there using the program called Mega Classified Millions that was dated on May 12th Beginners Affiliate Marketing System on this blog? I would like to know how is it working for you? Thanks, all of you wonderful bloggers out there!!

4. Hi Margaret!

I’d be curious as to how people are doing with MegaClassified Millions as well.

I’d also be interested in knowing if there’s any parts in it where people are getting stuck or confused.

One thing to remember that with any affiliate system not everything you test will be a winner, so in MegaClassifieds (as in PPC) you need to keep putting up the ads.

However, there does come a point when you need to sit back and consider if there’s a piece of the system you aren’t understanding or are not doing properly.

I’ve tried to stay away from doing a forum on this site, because I just don’t have the time to manage it, but I also know people sometimes get stuck, which is why I try to recommend mainly products that come with a help forum.

I’ll have to think about a good way to handle products that don’t come with a forum.

Paul

5. Dejan Kalpacki says:

Would someone post a list of jobs thet I can work online and are for all countries not for US and Canada only.Thanks and I hope someone will help me. I live in Macedonia(Europe) for information only.

6. vasfi mustafa says:

i am intersted to work from hom i need your ofer what kinde job do you have let me know.

7. Barbara Wells says:

I resently retired and I would like to keep busy with a work from home position.

Barbara Wells

8. I know it sounds far-fetched, that I actually tried to find a transcription company, but I really have…my problem seems to be my lack of experience. Everybody seems to not give you a second look without experience, or they want to charge for their aoftware and training program, and I can’t afford that now(since I just finished the legal transcription course.) Maybe I’m jut not approaching this the right way…?
    Thank you for answering, I appreciate that. So many people act like they don’t see questions and we never get a response.

9. There should be no reason you’d have to pay for their software and training program.

Are you willing to do general transcription as well as Legal?

Also, just because a company wants experience doesn’t ALWAYS mean they won’t take someone new. It really depends on the supply/demand & also on how you present/sell yourself.

10. Yes, I would do general transcription as well. I would do about anything as long as I was making money while I am stuck at home. I am fairly intelligent, and I am willing to work hard.

Your right, I need to go for it and present myself professionally, right? Right…

Thanks again!

11. I spent 5 1/2 years reviewing, investigating and trying out myself, many different affiliate programs that I felt would be of use to anyone wishing to participate in affiliate progrmas.
    Feel free to go to my website http://www.WorkAtHomeBusinessSecrets.com also known as JamesDeoDawsonSr World.
    Let me know what you think. I know that there are programs that I have listed that you will be able to take advantage of.
    I have made a point of researching and listing companies that FREE to join. Approximatley 5% of the conmpanies listed are not free to join. There are those choice few that are worth the initial investment.

12. hello,
    Im from the philippines, and i’ll appreciate if anybody can post a list of legit data entry jobs, Thanks so much!
    Godbless!

13. i want u r contact details cell number

14. Tazul Islam says:

We are from Dhaka, Bangladesh ( South Asia )
    highly interested to establish business contact with International Buyer / Business Process Outsourcing Company (BPO)for project of Data Entry, Processing Form Processing and Medical Billing Projects.

Good Quality Works can be done at cheaper price utilizing the qualified and expert Persons available in Bangladesh.

It would be highly appreciated if you kindly favor us with some Trial Order .
    With kindest regards.

Tazul Islam
    Chemico Marketing Company
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Tel : 880-2-9332749
    Fax : 880-2-9330758
    Mob : 880- 01716 460 470
    [email protected]

15. That’s great that you are teching technology to kids! I just found your blog and it’s really good! I’m going to read more posts!

16. Hi..Just wondering what opportunities are out there for Australian residents. I am 40years old with 4 children and I am looking for a legit work at home “job”. I recently has to resign from my job due to a work related injury and would to work from home. Can anyone help me with good information.

17. Jasmine says:

Hello,

I am a full time college student who desperately needs an at-home job to make some extra money to get by. I consider myself very intelligant and know I am a hard worker. I am wiling to buckle down and learn anything that is presented to me.

I have looked for many online work opportunities but only continue to get scammed. Are there any real legitimate jobs online? I know this may be asking for a lot, but if someone could help guide me to a legitimate online income opportunity I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace and Love.

18. Jasmine,

There’s a free tool here to help you search for work at home jobs:

Telecommuting work (home jobs) is tougher now just as regular jobs are because of the economy, but we do have a page that includes lists of OTHER sites that provide
    reliable job leads or lists of companies that hire on a regular basis here:

& a list of companies that hire workers for home phone jobs
    on a regular basis here:

Unfortunately I know that several people who got jobs with some of the companies from those lists were laid off recently. But they are legitimate lists.

I’d also recommend you check http://www.ratracerebellion.com
    and http://www.katieshugs.com

Also, if you’re not a member of the http://www.wahm.com
    forums, I’d highly recommend that as well. They have
    a telecommuting section there where people are incredibly
    supportive and share leads with each other and help
    each other avoid scams.

19. I am in desperate need of finding a legit. work from home job, (preferrably Data Entry / Typing); I have 5 kids – and I presently work part time at a small family owned liquor store / convenient store, I work strictly weekends, (I work 20 1/2 – 21 hours every weekend) – they do great business – they are busier than crap on the weekends and I’m left there alone during this time; handling the customers & register & keeping the coolers stocked & keeping the shelves stocked & the store cleaned – due to the amount of business he gets while I’m there, doing all this is next to impossible, but it is expected of me!!!!! I have been at this job for a year now, after having been a stay-at-home mom for 10 years, I am also 45 years old, and my job is stressful enough to kill me. As was said about experience from other replies of your readers, I do have the Data Entry experience; however, my experience is outdated due to having been home for so long – can someone help to find the job I need to work from home????? All I have is a laptop and the internet connection – would this be enough?????
    All of your help will be greatly appreciated by me as well as all of my kids.
    Thank you for being patient enough to listen.

Gail from Wisconsin
    06/02/09
    2:01/am
    2:01/am

20. to..sir/m

i have allredey work at home but im progrece at the compny

21. aftabyunis says:

hello i am very interested in doing data entry jobs plz contact already have good experience.

Trackbacks