Recently a site called The Rich 16 Year Old launched and may have been one of the most ridiculous sites many of us have seen in recent times. What’s scary is apparently the product seems to be selling well despite NUMEROUS red-flags that have been caught on the sales page.
I’ve done a series of videos, screenshots and explanations that show in detail MANY HUGE RED-FLAGS with Carol Nguyen’s Rich16YearOld.com website. For the sake of simplicity I’m referring to her as “Carol Nguyen” although that may or may not be her real name. Also, keep in mind that she is almost certainly NOT the person behind this website – as you will see in the videos that follow.
Again, there are MULTIPLE things to be alarmed about on The Rich 16 Year Old website, including:
- The Rich 16 Year Old website uses the EXACT same testimonials (including images of the people) as an older website called “Dirty Internet Secrets” (See Video 1 below).
- The Rich 16 Year Old featuring Carol Nguyen uses many of the same elements, images, slogans, stories as a product that launched on March 10, 2010 called Project New Millionaire featuring a “newbie” Andris Valodze
- The payee name is blurred out on the photos of Clickbank checks used as “proof” on the Rich 16 Year Old website. Why? (Keep in mind that Carol Nguyen’s name is RIGHT ON THE Rich16YearOld.com sales page – so there is NO logical reason to blur out the payee name).
- The letter allegedly from Clickbank congratulating “Carol” has the addressee name blurred out. Why?
- The letter allegedly from the Clickbank CPA to “Carol” has the addressee name blurred out. Why?
- I show that affiliate marketers that promoted Project New Millionaire are having their affiliate IDs hijacked by the Rich 16 Year Old website and replaced with the affiliate ID “betsports”. This suggests that whoever controls the ProjectNewMillionaire.com website ALSO controls the Rich16YearOld.com website.
Rich16YearOld.com debunked details follow…
(Note: I am using text in the videos to describe what’s going on. There is no audio)…
Let’s start with a video of the Rich16YearOld.com testimonials that compares them with testimonials from a product called DirtyInternetSecrets.com which uses some of the EXACT SAME testimonials word for word – from the SAME people.
In the above video you’ll see the exact same testimonials with photos of the exact same people.
The following video shows Shows the Whois Record was changed on DirtyInternetSecrets to use a “Rich 16 Year Old” email address, but the thumbnail image at DomainTools for the DirtyInternetSecrets site still shows the sales page that was using Chris from DirtyInternetSecrets.
Here’s snapshot of the whois record that show’s carol (at) rich16yearold.com as the email address and an image of “Chris” in the DomainTools Whois Thumbnail image of DirtyInternetSecrets.com
The following image shows the 6/28/2010 Whois cache date for DirtyInternetSecrets.com from the DomainTools Whois History database:
Red-flags at the Rich 16 Year Old Website – blurred out names in “proof”
- The payee names of the ClickBank checks are blanked out. Why? There’s NO logical reason to do this.
- The addressee name of the ClickBank letter purported to be from from Jeni Rogers is blurred out. Why? There’s NO logical reason to do this.
- The letter purported to be from Chris Myers, CPA has the addressees name blanked blurred out. Why? There’s NO logical reason to do this.
If the name “Carol Nguyen” is used in the Rich 16 Year Old sales letter, wouldn’t it bolster the salespages proof if the name “Carol Nguyen” was actually shown on the ClickBank checks and in the letters purported to be from ClickBank?
Potentially related websites in the bizop/make money category (proceed with EXTREME CAUTION or AVOID):
Carol Nguyen’s Rich 16 Year Old site debunked Video 3, Part 2 (0:00:00 – 0:01.03):
In the above video debunking Carol Nguyen’s Rich 16 Year Old system you’ll see the following:
The eBook images AND names are the same on the Rich 16 Year Old site and a product that launched back in March called Project New Millionaire.
- I go to the Rich 16 Year Old website.
- I go to the DigitalPoint forum where on March 10 a person with the username PixelMedia from Riga, Latvia was trying to get people to promote a product called “Project New Millionaire”
- I show that the eBook images used for Project New Millionaire are the EXACT same images (even the names) as the ones used for Rich16YearOld.com
Carol Nguyen’s Rich 16 Year Old site debunked Video 3, Part 2 (0:01:03 – 0:01.47):
I show the page Project New Millionaire set up for marketers to promote it’s product. Some things to note are:
- Project New Millionaire used the EXACT same header graphic AND slogan as the Rich16YearOld.com website (Make Your First Million Dollar Check With Our System)
- Project New Millionaire claims to be about a “Newbie” named “Andris Valodze” – Rich 16 Year Old claims to be about a “Newbie” named Carol Nguyen
Carol Nguyen’s Rich 16 Year Old site debunked Video 3, Part 3 (0:01:48 – 0:02.32):
ALL Affiliates who promoted Project New Millionaire are having their commissions hijacked and replaced by the affiliate id “betsports” and then redirected to The Rich 16 Year Old Website
The reason I’m pointing this out is to show more proof that whoever controlled Project New Millionaire is also controlling The Rich 16 Year Old Website. The fact that they are also hijacking their affiliate’s commissions while alarming, is secondary here.
Here’s what the Part 3 of Video 3 shows.
- I found an affiliate that was promoting Project New Millionaire on a site called “docstoc”
- I clicked on that affiliate’s order link for “Project New Millionaire”
- At position 0:02:13 in the above video you’ll see that an affiliate named “brumman01″ loses credit for his/her sale and instead is replaced by the affiliate ID “betsports”
- At position 0:02:30 I verify that affiliate “betsports” is getting credit for a sale generated by the work of affiliate “brumman01″
Carol Nguyen’s Rich 16 Year Old site debunked Video 3, Part 4 (0:02:45 – 0:03:51):
This is just another example of Project New Millionaire being redirected to the Rich 16 Year Old website and hijacking affiliate links.
- I found another affiliate that had promoted Project New Millionaire who had the affiliate id “netkicksta”
- I found the affiliate link format for the Project New Millionare product which was http://YourClickBankNicknameGoesHere.projnewmil.hop.clickbank.net
- I replaced YourClickBankNicknameGoesHere with “netkicksta”
- I put the “netkicksta” into the address bar.
- At position 0:03:35 in the video you’ll see that the affiliate with the id “netkicksta” loses credit for his/her sale and instead is replaced by the affiliate ID “betsports”
- At position 0:03:48 I verify that affiliate “betsports” is getting credit for a sale generated by the work of affiliate “netkicksta”
Whois does affiliate ID “betsports” belong to?
ClickBank ID “betsports” is actually the vendor ID for a product called SportsBettingChamp.com as you can see in the image below:
Connections Between SportsBettingChamp.com and Rich16YearOld.com
The evidence is overwhelming that there is a STRONG connection between the SportsBettingChamp.com site and the Rich 16 Year Old site – including:
1. Rich16YearOld.com and SportsBettingChamp.com share the same Google Analytics Account:
2. Rich16YearOld.com and SportsBettingChamp.com share the same NameServers
One of the people in who the Rich 16 Year Old site uses in one of its testimonials has posted in the comments section here saying, “I don’t know where he or she got my photo and my contact details but I never made $11k in a week but thanks for free traffic lol ”
Note: That person has asked me to remove his name from this post.
Update 8/8/2010! - I sent the person who posted an email to the email address associated with his site (and his comment posting) to confirm that it was truly him that has posted here in the comment section. He replied with:
thanks for your mail. I DID NOT MADE ANY SINGLE PENNY neither I purchased this guide. I’m the REAL PERSON who posted the comment on your blog.
Again thanks Paul, I will DEFINTELY write or add an video to my blog.
If You're Struggling To Make Money Online - Click Here And FINALLY Get Answers To All Of Your Questions About Making Money Online