Ever wonder why so many of the latest new business ideas only LOOK or SOUND like the latest new business ideas…until you actually find out what they actually are?
I’m talking mainly about a rash of home business training courses that promise you amazing software that will be your instant ticket to wealth. But if you’ve bought any of these courses lately you’ve undoubtedly discovered that these products:
- Aren’t new at all.
- Aren’t at all what they said they were on the sales pages.
- Are possibly even the EXACT same product as ANOTHER product you bought that had a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sales page.
Many people – possibly even you – are unspectingly being sold the EXACT SAME product over and over and over again. But are led to believe that they are getting a “brand new”, “never before seen” product.
Of course, what’s so terribleis so many people are willing to deceive you in this way and send you to misleading…and sometimes even illegal sales pages!
The diagram on this page explains exactly how this all is happening
- A person creates a product and licenses it to SEVERAL other people to sell. In the diagram you can see the “Licensor” licensing “Product A” to 5 DIFFERENT Licensees (people who have purchased the rights to sell Product A).
- Each licensee creates their OWN unique sales page to sell Product A
- Each licensee then pays a percentage of each sale to affiliate marketers to sell Product A.
Here’s the problem:
Let’s say someone claims that they have a “great product to recommend to you” and then send you a link to a sales page for that product. You go to a sales page created/developed by Licensee #1. The sales letter doesn’t really tell you what the product is, but the sales letter sounds convincing, so you order.
After you order you get “Product A”. You hate Product A because it’s not at all what the sales letter made it sound like it would be. So you refund the product.
A week or so later someone claims that they have a “great product to recommend to you”. Maybe they even claim, “This product is so secret it’s never been seen before!” They send you to a link to a sales page for that product. You go to that sales page and it’s a DIFFERENT sales page than the previous one. So, of course you assume that if you order you will get a different product than the one you ordered last time – and refunded.
But lo and behold, after you order…AGAIN you get “Product A”. Since you already know you hate Product A you immediately refund it.
Maybe an entire month goes by this time. Again you get a link from someone who claims they have a “money making product that will make every other product ever sold obsolete” Wow. Sounds impressive. There’s NO WAY it could be that same product – Product A – that you hated so much and already refunded twice.
So you go to this NEW sales page and again it’s DIFFERENT than the two previous sales pages. And it can’t be Product A (the one you hated so much) because you’ve been promised that this new product will make every other money making product ever sold obsolete.
So you order and you are stunned, angered, and outraged…it’s “Product A” again!
Get the idea? Are you outraged yet?
Needless to say, this can keep going on over and over and over and over again. And the people recommending this ridiculous nonsense don’t care – because they know that a huge number of people will either:
- Never look at the product and find out it’s the same one they ordered last time.
- Finally get around to looking at the product – but discover too late (after the refund period) that it’s the exact same product they ordered last time.
- Convince themselves that buying the product was a good idea even though they know that the product is nothing at all like what was described on the sales page.
If you have any questions about this explanation or the diagram below, feel free to post your questions in the comments section and I’ll answer them.
If You're Struggling To Make Money Online - Click Here To Watch This Free Video And FINALLY Get Answers To All Of Your Questions About Making Money Online