The Home Cash Success Claim
The Home Cash System claims that you can earn up to $257* per Day working from home on the Internet. It’s not clear to me what that asterisk references.
Home Cash Success Charges
I noticed that beneath the giant red arrow on the order page, Home Cash Success displays the following text:
*This product is strictly for customers over the age of 18. A valid credit card acts as
verification of this criteria. This product is 100% Risk-Free to try! Enroll today and your card will have a pre-authorization hold of $19.99 placed to verify your card. This is only an authorization to your credit card. You have been given a three day trial period from your authorization date, at the end of this period unless you cancel the program the full amount of $99.62 will be settled to the card you signed up with. This fee is non-refundable. A maintenance fee of $49.37 will be charged every month thereafter for unlimited access. You may cancel at anytime by visiting the support section of our product.
It’s not clear why $19.99 has to be charged to verify the card or whether or not that is to be deducted from the $99.62. Also, It’s not clear what the $49.37 “maintenance fee” is for.
Home Cash Success Testimonials Are Stock Photos
- Jacob J. is a stock photo. Click here to verify.
- Charles S. is a stock photo. Click here to verify.
- Jessica L. is a stock photo. Click here to verify.
Warning About So-Called Free 1-On-1 Training Offers
- Don’t reveal ANY financial information until you’ve seen the proposed contract for the services your getting.
- Pay an attorney to review the contract. If you are being pressured to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars…walk away…FAST!
- If you are told that you’ve been “selected” as a potential “success story”….walk away…FAST!
- If it seems like they are trying to figure out how much money and/or credit you have by claiming they need to know it to help you with your business….walk away…FAST!