Over the years Cagora has held frequent special webinars on many different topics, including telecommuting work, podcasting, and many other events for specific types of interest groups. Recently Cagora has been focusing on local marketing initiatives, topical initiatives, as well as charitable giving initiaves.
If you've never heard of Cagora, then here are a few things that Cagora can help you do that you may want to know about:
That's right, we are going to give you a head start over people like Mark Hendricks (Hunteridge) & Gina Gaudio-Graves (The Abundance Group).
By attending one of the preview sessions in pre-launch week you will:
• learn more about the social networking website Cagora's Network of Local and Special Interest Communities set to revolutionize the way people browse the Internet and find information.
• Receive password access to allow you to tour the pre-launch Cagora site to fully understand the power of the network.
• Have the pick of the advance release of Cagora Community Partnerships.
• Qualify as a Cagora Joint Venture partner and be eligible for override commissions.
• Receive detailed information about the Learn to Earn to Give accelerated learning program and how you can benefit when it launches.
Be in with a chance to win prizes to the value of $1,000 during our August 22nd and September 1st pre-launch week.
Click here for a a page with a video about the future of social networking, featuring a personal message from the founder of the program, Rob Anderson.
If so, you might be interested in my 100% FREE work at home alert revealing legit programs... if you're looking for ways to make some extra cash and work from home, my free alert might be for you.